30 Second Spa Quick Tips for Self Care !
You wash the dishes, clean the living room, get the kids to bed, and then finish up a work project, who has any time for self-care? What if it only took 30 seconds? I think anybody can squeeze in 30 seconds!You wash the dishes, clean the living room, get the kids to bed, and then finish up a work… Click To Tweet
What could I possibly do in 30 seconds? Tons of things!
- nail wraps -if you are new to this it may take you a while, but if you are an old hat, you could get a couple of nails done in 30 seconds!
- paint nails-depending on how steady your hand, it might not look pretty, but I could get one coat on my hands or toes done!
- foot soak-this would just be the time to pour some hot water in the tub, but aim guessing if you could find 30 seconds to do this, you could find a little more time to actually soak your feet!
- peppermint foot lotion-a nice foot lotion before sticking on your socks isn’t great!
Before bath-things you could do in 30 seconds before you get into the bathtub.
- bubbles-is there anything better than a bubble bath?
- candles-it seems to make bath time so much better!
- soft music-adds a relaxing touch to your bath! (It also helps drown out noises)
- book-I love reading and try to squeeze in as much reading time as I can.
Before/during a shower or bath-you have to do it anyways, you could add a quick perk in to make it feel luxurious!
- face mask-you could buy one or go online and look up a few recipes.
- body scrub-a nice smelling body scrub can add a nice spa like feel to your shower.
- exfoliating scrub-nothing feels like clean fresh skin. If you have it in the tub/shower already this takes no time at all!
- Hair mask-I love getting my hair done, if I ever become a millionaire I am getting a personal stylist! Until then, a hair mask makes my hair feel soft and shiny!
- exfoliating face wash-giving your face a good scrub feels good and makes your face smooth.
Add on to your morning or evening routine-a quick 30 seconds added on to your routine makes you feel special!
- Lotion-I have dry skin, but if I have a nice lotion that smells good and isn’t greasy, I feel so much better!
- Moisturizer-a quick dab of moisturizer makes your face glow!
- Lip scrub-dry skin on your lips looks and feels bad, but a quick scrub fixes both!
- Whitening strips/gel for teeth-I like coffee and soda, but they stain my teeth. Strips or gels can be put on quickly to help erase stains!
- Whitening mouthwash-maybe you don’t like whitening strips, but you could do a quick rinse to get pearly whites!
Need some more self-care ideas? Watch my self-care video