18 for 2018
Preparing the 18 for 2018
Gretchen Rubin’s Happier podcast from last week was about 18 for 2018. A list of 18 things to accomplish in 2018. Big things small things whatever you like.
I have done my Core desired feelings and you can read more in the post. They are not concrete goals, but an overall feeling I would like to have.
Using my core desired feelings, I completed Make over your Year by Money saving mom
So, I feel like I am ready to start 2018 off with a bang!
18 for 2018
6. Disneyworld fund fully automated to reach goal by 2020
7. 2018 NKOTB Cruise
8. Cassidy on her first airplane ride
9. Monthly lunches and date nights with Matthew
10. Read 100 books
11. Continue swim lessons for Cassidy so she can go down the big slide this summer
12. Find an exercise I like
13. Post once per month
14. Do a hobby at least once per week
15.Obedience training for dog
16. Hobby class 3x in 2018
17. Rangers game
18. Progress not perfection
I plan on updating my progress at least quarterly. Accountability is one thing really helps me. I usually do not do so well with resolutions, however, I hope that maybe this is the way to go.